10 Feb CARF Survey Visit
A survey team from CARF International* will be visiting on
February 20-22, 2019
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international
standards for quality. The survey will tell us what we are doing well and
ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we may earn or continue
As part of the survey, the surveyors will interview people who receive
services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey
team members might ask people are:
● Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
● Do you receive the services you need and want?
● Are you treated with respect?
● Do you take part in planning your services?
● Are you told what you need to know about your services?
● Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
● Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to
learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members
know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
● Internet: www.carf.org/contact-us
● E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Mail: CARF International, 6951 East Southpoint Road, Tucson, AZ 85756, USA
● Telephone: (520) 495-7001
● Fax: (520) 318-1129
*CARF International â€” A group of companies that includes CARF, CARF Canada, and CARF Europe.